A simple and quick cabbage slaw recipe flavored with vegan ramen seasoning. Its a great twist on your usual coleslaw but still great on a summer day.
- 2 tablespoons sesame or sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 package Ramen noodles, crushed
- 1 small head cabbage, shredded
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar, or other sweetener
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Vegan ramen seasoning packet or 1 teaspoon powdered vegan soup base
- Toast the sesame seeds, almonds, and crushed noodles at 350 degrees for 6 to 8 minutes (until lightly browned).
- Combine dressing ingredients and blend well.
- One half hour before serving, combine cabbage, onions, toasted ingredients, and dressing. Delicious!
Can add cubed tofu to make an entrée dish.