Enjoy these delicious fudgy carob candies with a nice warm cup of coffee! Kids will love these too!
- 1 cup agave nectar
- 1 cup almond butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup walnuts or pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup carob powder, raw
- 1 cup sesame seeds
- 1 cup shredded dry coconut
- 1 cup chopped sunflower seeds
- Put agave, almond butter and vanilla in a bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- Mix remaining ingredients together, then add to agave and almond butter mixture and mix well.
- Form into small balls, and roll in sesame seeds, coconut, etc. to coat.
- Keep in refrigerator