For all coconut lovers! This is a great recipe for coconut kisses / cookies. Fun and easy to make with children. Everyone will enjoy its sweet creamy flavor. Yum!
- 1/4 cup Ener-G Egg Replacer
- 1 cup water
- 3 cups grated or powdered coconut
- 8 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 Tablespoons vegan margarine, at room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon almond or coconut extract
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
- Pre-heat oven to 350º F.
- Dissolve Egg Replacer in the water and beat to the consistency of stiff egg whites.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl until well incorporated. (Children can help with this step.)
- Form balls with the mixture and place on a greased cookie sheet. (Children can help with this step.)
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Makes about 24 kisses.
This recipe can easily be made by an adult, but it is meant to be enjoyed with your kids in the kitchen for a little fun and closeness. Try it!