It's time to switch up your sandwich dinners and try these beautiful, veggie filled collard wraps. They're gluten-free, vegan, low in carbs.
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2-3 tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, minced
- 1/2 carrot, grated
- 2 tbsp sweet yellow onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Corn kernels from one ear of organic corn
- 2 tsp fresh lime juice
- 6-8 collard leaves
- Mash the avocado in a bowl. Add remaining ingredients and stir until well mixed.
- Spread 2-3 tablespoons of this mixture onto the collard greens and wrap them like a taco. Enjoy!
Recipe reprinted with permission from Recipes for Raw Kids.