Creamy Potato Dill Soup
Just the right thing for a snowy day, creamy potato soup with tangy dill.
- 4 medium potatoes, skinned
- 1/2 lb. tofu
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5-6 cups boiling water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Saute the onions in 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Add the water, salt, and potatoes and cook until tender, about 15 minutes.
- Blend the tofu and 1 tablespoon olive oil in a food processor or blender until creamy, adding water if necessary.
- Remove potatoes from the water and place in food processor with blended tofu mixture. Blend until smooth.
- Return the potato mixture to the boiling water. combine until smooth. Add dill and pepper and cook until hot.