One-Pan Tofu Bake
Tofu lovers will adore this recipe thats packed with flavor and simplicity. Easy steps, requires one pan, its a must try!
- 14-16 oz block of firm or extra-firm tofu
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
- 1-2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon tamari or Bragg's Liquid Aminos
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 10-16 oz bag of frozen broccoli or spinach
- Optional: 1/2 block of Vegan Gourmet mozzarella or Veganrella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Squeeze the tofu with your hands or paper towels to remove as much liquid as possible. Break into small pieces into a casserole dish or lasagna pan.
- Add everything except the veggies and optional vegan cheese into the tofu and stir well, mixing with your hand works best. Once the spices are well-dispersed, add the veggies and vegan cheese.
- Bake in 350°F oven for 40 minutes or until lightly browned on top.
Leftovers make an easy tofu salad for sandwich filling. Just add some vegan mayo (preferably Veganaise) and stir well.