Rainbow “Egg” Scramble
This scramble is a quick, easy and healthy. Its a hearty breakfast dish that cooks up quickly and is a delicious way to use tofu to start your day.
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 red or orange bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- olive oil
- soy sauce
- 1/2 brick tofu
- garlic powder to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook peppers, onion, garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder in frying pan until brown.
- Drain tofu, then crumble into bite size pieces. Add to pan and cook until tofu is a light brown.
- Add soy sauce and enjoy.