Raspberry Peanut Butter Sandwich
A tasty sandwich recipe for kids! This delicious, very berry, sandwich was a real hit in our test kitchen! It even appealed to those that ordinarily won't eat a regular PB & J sandwich.
- 1/4 cup smooth, peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons raspberry jam
- 1/2 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon anilla extract
- 1 cup raspberries, fresh
- Mix together peanut butter, syrup, vanilla and raspberry jam until well blended.
- Spread nut butter mixture on both top and bottom pieces of bread.
- Press fresh raspberries into spread.
- Press sandwich gently together (this will keep berries from falling out).