Sunflower Seed Milk
A rich, sweet, homemade dairy-free milk beverage - nutritious and delicious!
- 1 quart (4 cups) cold water
- 1/2 cup organic sunflower seeds (you can increase up to 1 cup)
- 1/2 ripe banana, optional
- 2 tablespoons organic raisins or 1 tablespoon unsulphured molasses
- Blend all ingredients in a blender on high for 2 minutes.
- Stores 2-3 days in the refrigerator.
You may also use 1/2-3/4 cup organic raw pumpkin seeds in place of the sunflower seeds. Raw pumpkin seeds are a very good source of essential fatty acids.