The Big Vegan Vixen Burrito
This is a hungry man dinner, without the slaving in the kitchen. All the delicious ingredients you need is in this burrito!
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- Package of large flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup of grated (Follow Your Heart) cheddar cheese- available at Whole foods market
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tomato cut into very small cubes
- 1/4 cup of chopped red onions
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon
- 2 tablespoons of vegan sour cream (Tofutti brand)- available at Whole foods Market
- 1 package of frozen (Morning Star) ground beef crumbles- available at most markets.
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lemon
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon oil
- chopped tomato
- red onion
- Mix together and set aside room temp.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of oil in medium skillet, add the veggie crumbles and add 1 teaspoon of garlic powder and sea salt.
- Heat slowly until browned.
- Lay out your tortillas on a cutting board and prepare. Try to keep food more in the center, add 1 tablespoon of sour cream per burrito, 1/2 cup of cheese and beef crumbles.
- Now roll it up and set aside. In a different skillet, gently oil the bottom of a large skillet with a paper towel.
- Heat low and lay down the rolled burritos and cover it till cheese is soft.
- Make sure both sides are lightly browned, serve with salsa on top!
By Sky, of the Vegan Vixens
Sky, is the founder of the Vegan Vixens.