Vegan Lemon Sherbet
This is so easy to make and kids love it! Sweet and sour are a great combination, and perfect for summer.
- 1 package mori-nu soft silken tofu
- 1 cup vanilla soy milk
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 cup washed raw cane sugar
- 1 Tablespoon lemon extract
- 3 Tablespoons lemon juice (concentrated) (you can add more if you like lots of lemon)
- dash of salt
- Combine all ingredients in blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Freeze, and enjoy! You could also serve them in lemons, hollowed and sliced in half.
It really is sooo easy! If my kids really want some and we are out, I just take out smaller portions and freeze in dixie cups or popsicle makers (they are ready in no-time). I have also used mashed up strawberries and concentrated fruit juice instead of the lemon for a frozen berry treat.