Vegan S’mores on a Stick
This recipe uses banana instead of marshmallow, although you can check out our Vegan Marshmallow recipe. But its no need, these are just as delicious and so easy to make with kids or adults.
- Vegan chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil, optional
- 1 ripe banana, sliced 1-1/2" thick
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- Microwave chocolate chips 1 to 2 minutes on high, stirring every 30 seconds. Add oil if needed for a smooth consistency. Or use a double-boiler to melt the chocolate.
- Thread a banana slice onto a skewer or chopstick (you could also use a fork). Dip into melted chocolate; then roll in crumbs. This step can be messy; depending on how hot the chocolate is, you may want to sprinkle crumbs over the top instead of rolling.
These can be made ahead of time, placed on wax paper, and refrigerated or frozen.