Learn how to make a card for someone special in your life. Personalize these cards for anyone and any occasion!!
- A sheet of paper or construction paper
- Elmer’s glue
- Markers, crayons, or a pen to write your message
- Decorations such as: bows, ribbons, sequins, glitter, pictures from magazines, fabric samples, etc.
- Fold sheet of paper in half top over bottom. Then again left over right.
- Glue your decorations to the front of the card.
- Optional: Tie a ribbon into a bow and glue onto the top of the card.
- Wait for the glue to dry.
- Write a special message on the inside of the card, or draw a special picture on the inside of the card.