You can make your own mocha frappuccino at home for much less than that fancy coffee place sells it and you can keep it healthy and full of protein!
- 1 cup water
- 2/3 cups raw cashew pieces
- 2 tablespoons carob powder
- 1 cup cold coffee
- 3/4 cup chopped dates
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 2 cups ice
- In blender, thoroughly blend everything but ice.
- Add enough ice to make a thin milkshake consistency, and blend about 10-15 seconds more.
- Use more or less ice to make it as thick as you like it.
The flax seeds make a very creamy texture, as well as adding Omega-3 fatty acids. Try with 1/2 cup organic peanut butter in place of the cashews.