A It is an offshoot strain of brewer’s yeast, which has been popular as a nutritional supplement in health food circles for many years. Nutritional yeast is an inactive yeast and dietary food supplement with a distinct, pleasant aroma and delicious cheesy taste. It is rich in highly-assimilated protein, B vitamins, phosphorus and other minerals.
Nutritional yeast provides the following benefits:
- Adds great flavor to your meals
- Provides vegans and vegetarians with a reliable, non-animal source of vitamin B12.
- Helps you prepare delicious alternatives to meat and dairy products.
- Adds protein and fiber to your diet.
- Naturally low in fat and sodium.
- Contains no sugar, artificial colors or flavors.
- Dairy-free Gluten-free.
- Certified kosher (excluding Passover)
- Guaranteed Candida albicans negative.