The vegan answer to scrambled eggs, this easy dish is sure to become one of your meatless favorites.
- 2 packages extra firm tofu, drained and crumbled
- 3 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 large leek, sliced
- 1 green and 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 lbs mushrooms, sliced
- 2 lbs fresh spinach
- Cook vegetables in preheated wok or pan 5 minutes. Add crumbled tofu. Season as desired (I prefer curry powder) and stir gently. Cook 15 minutes, and serve.