Leaf Rubbing Placemat
A great craft for fall when the leaves are falling.
- Crayons or Colored Pencils
- Collect leaves from outside
- Cut each placemat out of a brown paper grocery bag, or use any other kind of paper
- Put the leaves under the paper
- Rub over the leaves with crayons or colored pencils
IDEA: These placemats will be reusable if you put them between 2 layers of clear contact paper – kind of a homemade way to laminate them. Then all you have to do is wipe them down after use and they’ll last a long time.