Bell Pepper Salad
Try this Balkanic vegetable dish as an end of summer side dish. You can eat it as a salad or just eat it! Dipping bread in juice is NOT considered bad manners but an expression of appreciation.
- Bell peppers, as many as you want
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Place peppers on grill. Turn every few minutes. They should be done in 15 minutes.
- Set aside in covered bowl, with a pinch of salt. Let rest for a few minutes.
- Peel using bowl with cold water to cool fingertips.
- Place whole peppers in bowl, let juice accumulate. Let cool. Add vinaigrette (salt, oil, and vinegar). Refrigerate.