Bryanna’s Pineapple Sherbert Pops
These cool, sweet, creamy treats are perfect for a hot summer day. Very quick and easy to make, just pop them in the freezer and you're good to serve them in a jiffy!
- 1 box firm or extra-firm SILKEN tofu (12.3 ounces)
- 1/3 cup light unbleached or white beet sugar
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 19 ounces can unsweetened crushed pineapple in juice (with juice)
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut extract
- Blend until smooth and freeze solid in popsicle molds. Makes about 18 small popsicles
Bryanna Clark Grogan is the author of eight popular vegan cookbooks, including vegan bestseller Nonna's Italian Kitchen and is co-author of several others. She writes the popular subscription newsletter, The Vegan Feast, and maintains a vegan cooking blog. She has devoted 40 years to the study of cooking and nutrition, the last 20 to vegan cooking. Visit her website www.bryannaclarkgrogan.com.