Cheesy Herb Dip
- 5.3 ounces tofu (1/3 of a 16-ounce block firm tofu)
- 1/4 cup soymilk
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dry parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dry oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dry marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic
- Put all ingredients into a food processor. Blend for a full 1-2 minutes to form a smooth and creamy dip.
- Transfer dip to a bowl and chill before serving.
- Serve with fresh cut up vegetables, chips or wholesome crackers.
From Virtues of Soy: A Practical Health Guide and Cookbook by Monique N. Gilbert