This vegetable packed salad could be eaten as a main dish, it is that filing! With a simple dressing, this dish will be a favorite in your home.
- Fresh Cilantro or Parsley
- 1/3 cup green or red onion,
- 1 cup each of:
- 1/4 cup flavored vinegar or Italian salad dressing.
- 1/2 lemon or lime juice
- salt & pepper
- Chop several sprigs of fresh cilantro or parsley.
- Cut each of the next four/five above ingredients into small cubes (celery a bit smaller, and also clean out the cucumber seeds)
- Add lemon or lime juice, & salt and pepper to taste. Combine all ingredients and chill in fridge.
- Serve cool as a salad or side dish.