Creamy Tofu Hummus
This twist on hummus pumps up the protein value by using tofu and adds a special creamy change: peanut butter instead of tahini. Very easy and delicious!
- 1/2 cup diced silken tofu
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 (19 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- Place tofu, lemon juice, peanut butter, olive oil, garlic, and garbanzo beans in a blender or food processor.
- Blend until mixture is smooth. Chill until ready to serve.