This recipe is a vegan version of classic Indian samosas. It has lots of flavor and and simplicity. Kids will love these and so will your dinner guests!
- 1 package Won Ton wrappers
- 1 can garbanzo beans
- 1 pckg. Mori Nu silken tofu
- 1/2 c. shredded soy cheddar cheese
- 1/8 c. veggie parmesan
- 6 sun dried tomatoes (in oil)
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add all ingredients (except for Won Ton wrappers) in food processor until completely smooth.
- Brush water on edges of Won Ton wrappers and fill with approx. 1 Tbsp. of the processed filling. Fold wrappers over filling diagonally to make a triangle, and pinch edges together with a fork.
- Repeat process with remaining wrappers and filling (or however many you want), and place on cooking sheet sprayed with olive oil cooking spray. Spray the "chips" with cooking spray also, and bake in 350 degree oven until crisp, about 15 minutes turning once during cooking.