Fresh Pineapple and Mango Salsa
A bright and fresh-flavored mango salsa with pineapple, jalapeños, red onion, lime juice and cilantro.
- 1 cup cooked black beans or 1 can black beans
- 1 medium sized onion finely diced
- 2-3 ears of corn, kernels removed and roasted at 400 until starting to brown
- 1/2 pineapple, diced
- 2 mangoes diced
- 4 vine ripened tomatoes seeded and diced or 1 24oz. can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup cilantro finely chopped
- 1 medium to large sized jalapeno, seeded and minced
- Juice of one lemon
- Juice of one lime
- 1 tsp chili powder, more to taste
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- A drizzle of olive oil
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl and mix thoroughly. Allow to sit in the fridge for at least 24 hours before serving.
I recommend using all organic and fresh ingredients. Great with tortilla chips, mixed with rice or with seafood.