Grilled Portobellos with Mango Poblano Relish
Portobello mushrooms have a beefy taste that makes them great as an entree or on a burger. Try these at your next BBQ.
- 6 large Portobello mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 large mango, peeled and cubed
- 1 Poblano pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 small purple onion, chopped
- 1 large Roma tomato, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Clean mushrooms, brush with 1 teaspoon olive oil, and place on heated grill. Grill five minutes on each side.
- In a small bowl, combine mango, Poblano, onion, tomato, 1 teaspoon olive oil and spices, and stir to combine.
- When mushrooms are done, remove from grill and top them with the relish.
- Serves 4.