Kidney Bean Burgers
This is the simplest bean burger you can find. Easy to prepare with minimum ingredients that make it fast to whip up for dinner or a barbecue!
- 2-1/2 cups cooked kidney beans
- 1/2 cup oats
- 2 Tablespoons Braggs (or tamari or soy sauce)
- garlic powder or fresh minced garlic, optional
- onion powder, optional
- Mash kidney beans. Add oats, Braggs, and seasonings.
- Mix and form into patties. Fry in oil until brown on both sides.
- The burgers like to fall apart, so I add a little oil or extra Braggs to the mix. We always top with 'normal' burger stuff like onions, tomatoes, pickles, etc.