Lemon Mint Soda
Looking for a healthy soda? This one is refreshing, delicious and free of the usual chemicals in regular soda.
- 2 lemons
- 3 teaspoons water
- 1 bunch mint leaves
- Sweetener of your choice, to taste
- Salt to taste
- Soda water
- Ice cubes, optional
- Juice the lemons into a glass and add the water.
- Grind mint leaves with enough ginger to make a paste. Add to the lemon juice.
- Add sweetener and salt, and chill in refrigerator.
- Mix a glass of soda to one cup of the lemon juice mixture.
- Add ice cubes and/or more water if needed.