Mexican Layered Dip
You will love every layer of our crunchy, creamy dip. It's great for summer entertaining and game-day parties. Pull out all your ingredients and get ready to layer them up in a dish!
- A layer of vegan refried beans
- A layer of reconstituted taco-seasoned TVP (optional)
- A layer of either vegan sour cream flavored with taco seasoning, or soft silken tofu blended with a small amount of lemon juice, and then flavored with taco seasoning
- A layer of diced onions
- A layer of avocado, mashed or diced, with additional lemon juice to keep from darkening
- A layer of diced tomatoes
- A layer of shredded lettuce
- A layer of shredded cheddar-flavor Vegan-Rella or Vegan Gourmet Alternative Cheese
- Decorate with sliced black olives
- In a square pan, or a 9X13 roasting pan if you are making it for a crowd, layer from bottom to top. Serve with corn chips or tortilla strips. One of the layers can be a jar of salsa, as hot as you want it to be.
This is so good, I can eat it for BREAKFAST!