This great-tasting dish is so easy and quick to make! It's the total package!
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sweetener (agave nectar, sugar, etc?)
- 2 teaspoons hot chile paste (optional)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 ounces noodles
- Cook noodles according to directions.
- While the noodles are cooking, combine broth, ginger, soy sauce, peanut butter, sweetener, chili paste, and garlic in a small saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until peanut butter melts and is heated through. Add noodles, and stir until coated.
- Garnish with green onions and peanuts.
Use any type of noodles you'd like: pasta, soba, bean thread, etc. You can try a teaspoon or two (or to taste) of powdered ginger instead of fresh. Add assorted sliced veggies for some extra nutrition. The smaller the dice, the faster they'll cook. Edamame or tofu would add a great source of protein!