Serve up a different pumpkin pie this holiday season! This delicious pumpkin pie filling gets its richness from coconut cream and bananas. Spiced with the traditional allspice, cloves, cinnamon, and nutmeg it is the familiar taste with a nondairy twist. Fabulous!
- Pre-made shortbread pie crust, or VegFamily's Perfect Vegan Pie Crust
- 2 cups cooked pumpkin
- 1 cup vanilla soymilk
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons coconut cream
- 2 medium sized bananas
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground clove
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Put everything but the pie crust in the blender until smooth.
- Pour into crust and bake 45-60 minutes at 350 degrees.