Kids love this recipe (and so do husbands!). A great side dish for barbecues or pizza night!
- 2-3 organic potatoes
- canola or olive oil
- garlic (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Peel and cube potatoes.
- Place potatoes in a large ziploc bag, drizzle with oil, close, and shake until potatoes are coated evenly. You could also add some chopped garlic in the bag if you want.
- Pour potatoes onto a parchment lined cookie sheet and spread them out so they are in a single layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until potatoes are easily pierced with a fork.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and serve.
You can leave the skin on the potato if you desire. Add other seasonings like rosemary or thyme.
Serve with ketchup or a vegan ranch dressing