A very easy and scrumptious salad for sandwiches or just by itself. Its great either way.
- 1 pkg. tempeh
- enough vegan mayonnaise to reach desired consistency
- 2 Tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 2 teaspoons pickle relish
- very finely diced red onion (not too much)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Break tempeh into 4-5 large chunks and steam for 20 minutes.
- Shred tempeh using a cheese grater, or just cut it up as small as possible with a knife.
- Mix in remaining ingredients. Serve with bread as a sandwich (optional)