Vanilla Ice Cream
This recipe includes many ways you could use this recipe to create different flavors. But a plain vanilla ice cream recipe like this is deliciously enough. its sweet and creamy, you wont regret it!
- 2 cups soymilk
- 1 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 pack silken tofu
- Blend all in blender and freeze in Ice Cream Maker. you can add some carob powder, a cup of carob chips, nuts, fruit, or anything that sounds good.
- With the same recipe, you can prepare:
- By diluting two teaspoons of instant coffee in the milk.
- Add one to two spoonfuls of brown rice syrup (it has a taste similar to caramel) in the milk. And one teaspoon of caramel extract.
- By leaving out the vanilla and adding a teaspoon of mint extract and several drops of green food color to the milk
- By adding seven tablespoons of chestnut cream to the mixture. For special occasions, you can add pieces of glazed chestnut.
- Add three ripe bananas to the mixture.
- By adding 5 oz of mango pulp to the mixture.
- By adding 1 cup grated unsweetened coconut to milk. The coconut can be left in the milk or can be filtered by a sieve after standing for several hours, depending on personal preference. If necessary, add a little more soy milk (about 2 or 3 oz) to reach a certain thickness for ice cream mixture. For a richer flavor use coconut milk instead of soymilk.
- Add 1 can pumpkin and spices; cinnamon, cloves, ginger, nutmeg, allspice
These recipes require an ice cream freezer. If you don't have one consider investing in one (many models are reasonably priced).