Very Vegan Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
This ridiculously creamy chocolate chip ice cream is so vegan yet so good. You cant even tell its made of tofu and soy milk!
- 1 package Mori-Nu soft silken tofu
- 1 cup vanilla soy milk
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 cup washed raw cane sugar
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- dash of salt
- 1/2 to 1 cup vegan semi-sweet chocolate chips (chopped finely)
- Combine all ingredients except chocolate chips in blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Freeze. Blend again until smooth. Add chocolate chips and blend until mixed. Refreeze.
To make mint chocolate chip: add 1 teaspoon peppermint extract to ingredients.
To use an ice cream maker: add all ingredients (except chocolate chips, add them in the last 5 minutes of turning).